By Roger Turvey
Give your scholars the simplest probability of luck with this attempted and established sequence, combining in-depth research, enticing narrative and accessibility. entry to historical past is the preferred, relied on and wide-ranging sequence for A-level heritage students.
- helps the content material and review specifications of the 2015 A-level historical past specifications
- includes authoritative and fascinating content
- contains thought-provoking key debates that study the opposing perspectives and methods of historians
- offers exam-style questions and information for every appropriate specification to assist scholars know the way to use what they've got learnt
This name is acceptable for various classes including:
- OCR: England 1485-1558: the Early Tudors
Read Online or Download Access to History: The Early Tudors: Henry VII to Mary I 1485-1558 PDF
Similar protestantism books
Stories of the Committees, Commissions, organisations and forums of the final conference of the Episcopal Church to the 76th basic conference, Anaheim, California, July 8-17, 2009.
With the realization of the Civil conflict, the beginnings of Reconstruction, and the realities of emancipation, former slaves have been faced with the potential for freedom and, with it, a brand new lifestyle. within the instances have been unusual and Stirring, Reginald F. Hildebrand examines the function of the Methodist Church within the means of emancipation—and in shaping a brand new international at a different second in American, African American, and Methodist heritage.
Lutheran culture has in a variety of methods inspired attitudes to paintings, the economic climate, the country, schooling, and health and wellbeing care. One cause that Lutheran theology has been interpreted in a variety of methods is that it really is consistently inspired via surrounding social and cultural contexts. In a society the place the church has misplaced loads of its cultural impression and authority, and the place there's a plurality of non secular convictions, the query of Lutheran identification hasn't ever been extra pressing.
A Concise, One-Volume advisor to Spirit-Empowered TheologyMany Spirit-filled believers, even these in detail acquainted with Scripture, occasionally fight to precise theology in transparent phrases. Charles Carrin, esteemed Spirit-empowered evangelist and pupil, may help. during this one-volume reference, he explores the center components of theology--including the Bible, God, construction, sin, salvation, church, final things--from a Spirit-empowered point of view.
- C. F. W. WALTHER: CHURCHMAN AND THEOLOGIAN
- The Antipedo Baptists of Georgetown County, South Carolina, 1710-2010
- Gospel Handles: Finding New Connections in Biblical Text
- Through Fire and Water: An Overview of Mennonite History
- Spiritual Slavery to Sonship Expanded Edition: Your Destiny Awaits You
- The Practice of Honor: Putting Into Daily Life the Culture of Honor
Extra info for Access to History: The Early Tudors: Henry VII to Mary I 1485-1558
Access to History: The Early Tudors: Henry VII to Mary I 1485-1558 by Roger Turvey